Bearville Friendly Paws ( BFP )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Friendly Paws ( BFP )

The Best of the Best Forum!^_^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Award Forum
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 am by Miley Cyrus152

» please HELP
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 am by Miley Cyrus152

» ohno!!!
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:31 am by Miley Cyrus152

» Codes
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:47 pm by Admin

» A member name Guest that is posting
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 pm by Max1999 of BI

» You have to go Eggy for this DCT April 12,2009
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm by Max1999 of BI

» Auction House Rules
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 am by Max1999 of BI

» Get a stamp foe april 23rd
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:08 am by Max1999 of BI

» Spring Room Contest!
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm by Max1999 of BI

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Admin
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_vote_lcapEmoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_voting_barEmoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_vote_rcap 
Max1999 of BI
Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_vote_lcapEmoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_voting_barEmoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_vote_rcap 
SweetStuff-Luu
Miley Cyrus152
itsStarr!
kerryyourock14
ZoeYouRock

Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have Empty
PostSubject: Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have   Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Here is a master list of all the special emoticons in BABV and where they came from. Remember to read the descriptions and text below before asking questions. If there is not a description below in purple, then the text under the emoticon is the furry friend that gives the emoticon as a PSI.

-ChloeRocks gave out the Fireworks Emoticon in July.
-The Valentine's emoticon came with a code on BABW valentines. The code is universal. Check the codes section!
-Shea Megale, a special guest to BABV during the month of May, gave out the dog emoticon.
-The Bearemy and Pawlette emoticons were employee gifts. *UPDATE* The Bearemy emoticon, plus $1000, can also be obtained from a code now in the codes section. The employee code was leaked a while ago but made inactive; Maxine has reactivated it.
-The store opening emoticon single-use code is given out when you go to a BABW store's grand opening.

-The 3 May 7th emoticons were from the White Fluffy Puppy NPC. She was in town before the big charity event on the 17th. She let you choose an emoticon to show your support for children's literacy, pet adoption, or children's health.
-Bearemy gave out the birthday emote on August 17th for celebrating his birthday week.
-The school emoticon was the September "8th of the Month" gift.
-The BABW Wii game came with a universal code for the Wii emoticon
-Holly Moose gave out the moose emoticon when the North Pole first opened
-Bearemy gave out the 4 Calling Birds emoticon as part of his 12 Days of Christmas giveaway.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Spelling is Wrong)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have   Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:37 am

Wow thanks for posting that for our members
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefriendlypaw.friendhood.net
Max1999 of BI
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have   Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:42 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have   Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emoticons Guide All of Them I Have
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Friendly Paws ( BFP ) :: Everything BABV :: Beginner Guides to BABV-
Jump to: