Bearville Friendly Paws ( BFP )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Friendly Paws ( BFP )

The Best of the Best Forum!^_^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Award Forum
Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 am by Miley Cyrus152

» please HELP
Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 am by Miley Cyrus152

» ohno!!!
Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:31 am by Miley Cyrus152

» Codes
Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:47 pm by Admin

» A member name Guest that is posting
Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 pm by Max1999 of BI

» You have to go Eggy for this DCT April 12,2009
Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm by Max1999 of BI

» Auction House Rules
Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 am by Max1999 of BI

» Get a stamp foe april 23rd
Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:08 am by Max1999 of BI

» Spring Room Contest!
Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm by Max1999 of BI

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Admin
Auction House Rules I_vote_lcapAuction House Rules I_voting_barAuction House Rules I_vote_rcap 
Max1999 of BI
Auction House Rules I_vote_lcapAuction House Rules I_voting_barAuction House Rules I_vote_rcap 
SweetStuff-Luu
Miley Cyrus152
itsStarr!
kerryyourock14
ZoeYouRock

Auction House Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Auction House Rules Empty
PostSubject: Auction House Rules   Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:39 am

The Auction House!

Before anything else, we would like to remind everyone that the Auction House is a special area for qualified members of Bearville Friendly Paws Forums. There is absolutely no real cash, no codes, credits and no posts involved.

The number of Bearbills you make on BABV is your ticket to bid!

This section is strictly for bidding. Unrelated posts will be erased.

Rules and Guidelines:
1. Each qualified member can enter the Auction House and bid for the special items. To qualify, you must be an active member for atleast 1 day with a total of 12 valid posts.

2. You will make your bid using the number of Bearbills you made on BABV.

3. This is a timed auction. When the special item is open for bidding, you must reach the bid goal to unlock the items and race against other members to win the items. If the bid goal is not reached, the item will be forfeited.

4. The Bidders do not have to waste their bids or number of Bearbills in one particular Auction event. They have the option to stop and save their number of posts for the next auctioned item. The more bearbills you have the more chance you could get the items.
5. The auction item will be transferred to the winning bidder via trade on a scheduled date, place and time. No payment will be given for the item. Technically, the winning bidder gets the auctioned item by paying the bearbills then receive the items!

6. The winning bidder must claim the item within 24 hours. If unlcaimed, the item goes to the 2nd highest bidder.

7. If the qualified member does not log in for 90 days, he will lose his Key to the Auction House.

8. If you encounter any problems with other players brought about by this section, let an mods or admins know right away!

9. The mods or admins reserve the right to delete/modify and or disable your access to the Auction House based on our Rules and Guidelines, without prior notice.

Thank You for reading
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefriendlypaw.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: Auction House Rules   Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:21 pm

i will follow these
Back to top Go down
Max1999 of BI
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Auction House Rules   Auction House Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 am

me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auction House Rules   Auction House Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction House Rules
Page 1 of 1