Bearville Friendly Paws ( BFP )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Friendly Paws ( BFP )

The Best of the Best Forum!^_^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Award Forum
Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 am by Miley Cyrus152

» please HELP
Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 am by Miley Cyrus152

» ohno!!!
Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:31 am by Miley Cyrus152

» Codes
Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:47 pm by Admin

» A member name Guest that is posting
Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 pm by Max1999 of BI

» You have to go Eggy for this DCT April 12,2009
Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm by Max1999 of BI

» Auction House Rules
Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 am by Max1999 of BI

» Get a stamp foe april 23rd
Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:08 am by Max1999 of BI

» Spring Room Contest!
Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm by Max1999 of BI

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Admin
Trading Post Opened I_vote_lcapTrading Post Opened I_voting_barTrading Post Opened I_vote_rcap 
Max1999 of BI
Trading Post Opened I_vote_lcapTrading Post Opened I_voting_barTrading Post Opened I_vote_rcap 
SweetStuff-Luu
Miley Cyrus152
itsStarr!
kerryyourock14
ZoeYouRock

Trading Post Opened

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Trading Post Opened Empty
PostSubject: Trading Post Opened   Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 am

Our Trading post is now open here are the rules.
Trading on BFP

Do you want to trade with other BI members? Great! Please read and follow the instructions below and you will be giving and receiving gifts before you know it!

First, a little info on BI terms and abbreviations:

ยท Trading Den = TD – Where Trading Teddys exchange items.

How to Become a Trading Teddy:

1. Please DO NOT offer exchanges outside of the TD. Exchanging items in the open forum is not allowed. DO NOT make posts about what you have, want, or will trade. It’s a big No-No and may result in a longer wait for you to be allowed into the TD.

2. Trading privileges will only be given to members who contribute to the BI forum as a whole. As such, we require that all members post a minimum of 50 posts before applying to be a Trading Teddy. The management reviews EVERY post by EVERY applicant before accepting them as a Trading Teddy. Posts that are considered "fluff" will not count toward your 50 posts. If your posts do not count and/or your application is denied, DO NOT pm the staff to ask why and complain. Instead, continue to make good, strong, informative posts, then reapply.

~Also, each member is allowed as per BI rules, to have only ONE ACCOUNT, this does not mean you can have an account and let a family member use it~

3. Post your agreement on this thread once you have 50 good posts, a member for at least 2 weeks and feel you are familiar with our community. Your posts will then be reviewed and a decision made.

4. Once your application has been approved, please re-read the Fair Trading Policy below and make sure you understand it.

Please be patient and realize that the better trained each Trading Teddy becomes, the safer and more fun the TD becomes for all to enjoy.

Fair Trading Policy

Please make sure that you are completely familiar and comfortable with this policy. It has been set in place to PROTECT everyone. Breaking ANY of the rules can result in having your Trading Den privileges suspended or revoked, or being banned from the site all together.

1. First and foremost - NO SCAMMING! If you agree to give a gift, abide by it.

2. All trading will take place in the Trading Den, NOT through PM's.
You may not edit your post to make it look as if all the expressed interests had been there right from the start.

3. You may ONLY HAVE ONE Trading Thread. All Trading Teddy members will post their Trading Thread in the main Trading Den. You must post in the correct alphabet section, using the 1st letter in your BI username. Posting in the wrong section will cause your thread to be deleted. If you post more than one thread, the second thread will be deleted.

If your thread is closed, please pm a Mod to re-open it. The system closes threads due to inactivity in the period of two weeks.

4. You are responsible for your Trading Thread. Please keep your first post updated by using the "modify" button to update what you still have, don't have, or have added to your lists! Please, only list things that you are willing to trade, as no matter how many times you say you won't trade an item, people will try because it's in your thread! AND - Do not list items that you don't have. If you are trading for it, or buying the bear it comes with, but do not yet have it - DO NOT LIST IT!
If you cannot manage your own thread, take some items off. You are responsible for your Trading Thread.
Not anyone else.
Please do not use trade threads for long chatting, that is not what they are intended for.

5. Do not beg, plead, whine, snivel, etc. for someone to give you something or trade with you. Nobody likes a whiner. Also, do not hound, badger, or try to intimidate other members into trading with you.
Do not trade or advertise your trade thread in either of the discussions area's.
Do not set up a thread asking if anyone has a particular item in the discussion area's.

6. Don't offer trades in someone else's Trading Thread. Each member will have their own trade thread. Do not post in their thread that you have the same item/s and will offer a better trade. That's just bad mojo. Do not offer an item in someone's thread that you have offers for on your thread.

7. Only virtual items inside Bearville are allowed to be given. We do NOT allow giving of actual Bears themselves. This is difficult to police and we are worried that people can misrepresent themselves and stick our members with bad trades.

8. Trading Post is NOT an Auction House! All offers must be entertained on a first come, first-served basis (in the order they are received). Once a user has made an offer for an item (whether they say "I want your item, check my thread to see if I have anything you want" or they offer a specific item with "I want your item, I'll give you my item"), all users MUST consider that item as taken. You can still express your interest in the item, and say that you would love their "item" if the trade doesn't work out, but you are NOT allowed to "outbid" the original offer. Again, until the offer is formally declined, you can only express your interest in an item and cannot offer better items or a "faster trade". If you offer for an item on which there is a line, your post will be deleted, you will lose your place in line, and disciplinary action may be taken.

9. If someone makes an offer on your thread and then logs off, you must allow them 12 hours to log back on and accept the transaction. You may wait longer, but not less.

10. Trades may be refused by either party. You both must agree to a fair trade and both be satisfied. If one party doesn't want to participate in the exchange for whatever reason, it's their choice!

11. You must post feedback for other members when you complete a trade. Feedback instructions can be found in the "Feedback System Information" announcement. If you have problems using the feedback system, PM a member of the management for help. Please make sure to note what items were traded; "Traded my {specific item} for their {specific item}."

12. The user with the lower feedback is REQUIRED to send first. If they refuse, contact the management. Always check the feedback of your potential exchange partner!!

13. You cannot have multiple accounts on this forum. This is to prevent members from leaving feedback for themselves and cheating.

14. You cannot use your trade list as your forum signature. Trade signatures advertise your list every time you post to the forum. It promotes open forum trading and PM offers. It takes up a ton of room and is just down right annoying.

15. The staff will not delete your trade thread simply because you want to "start over". You can change your first post by clicking "modify" and change your lists. Check the FAQ at the top of the forum for pictorial instructions on changing your thread title.

16. No membear is allowed to "ban" another member from a tread thread. If there is an issue/problem, please flag the post and a staff member will help you, or, pm a staff member and again, someone will help rectify the matter.

Fair Trades

What is a fair trade?

This is a question everyone asks and something we're going to try and answer.

The following can also help you determine whether or not you are making a fair trade:

1. A fair trade is when two people exchange items of equal or similar value.
"I will trade you my eyepatch for your pink tiara." - This is a fair trade since they are both Furry Friend Exclusive Items (FEI) that are all regarded as equal right now.
"I will trade you 900 bear bills for those three tables you bought in the Bear Stuff Store that cost you 300 bear bills each."

2. A fair trade is when someone offers a higher value item and asks for a lower valued item that they really, really want.
"I really want your new purple/amethyst tiara and I know it's new so I will trade you my eyepatch and a blue bow tie for it."

3. A fair trade is when someone offers a high valued item for an ordinarily lower valued item whose value has increased due its popularity, or scarcity.

4. Examples of unfair trade offers:
"I will only trade my tiara for two other FEIs because everyone wants a tiara." - Not Fair to ask for two for one, it is only ok to offer like in the above examples.
"I want an FEI for the beach towel" - not fair since the towels are plentiful, experienced traders know that and they were free with a purchase and you can get 5 of them with 5 different accounts.

Only offer fair trades. We don't want members taking advantage of those who may not know the value of their items. If you see an unfair trade in someone's Trade Thread, grab a mod quick so we can help. Unfair trading practices will NOT be tolerated. This forum is a community for people to come and enjoy - not to get ripped off by shady members.

Finally, if you see something not following the rules or going the wrong way, click the "red flag" below the person's name on the post that is breaking the rules. It's the best and quickest way to get one of the staffs attention and set things straight!

We take the TD very seriously. Breaking ANY of the rules can result in having your Trading Den privileges suspended or revoked, or being banned from the site all together.

If you have any questions about trading, please PM Me or other Admin or Mod
If you post more then ONE agreement, all agreements will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefriendlypaw.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: Trading Post Opened   Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:18 pm

thanks for these rules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trading Post Opened   Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:21 pm

thx for the rules
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trading Post Opened   Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Well Okay Thank You
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefriendlypaw.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Post Opened   Trading Post Opened I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading Post Opened
Page 1 of 1