Bearville Friendly Paws ( BFP )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Friendly Paws ( BFP )

The Best of the Best Forum!^_^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Award Forum
A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 am by Miley Cyrus152

» please HELP
A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 am by Miley Cyrus152

» ohno!!!
A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:31 am by Miley Cyrus152

» Codes
A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:47 pm by Admin

» A member name Guest that is posting
A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 pm by Max1999 of BI

» You have to go Eggy for this DCT April 12,2009
A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm by Max1999 of BI

» Auction House Rules
A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 am by Max1999 of BI

» Get a stamp foe april 23rd
A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:08 am by Max1999 of BI

» Spring Room Contest!
A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm by Max1999 of BI

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Admin
A member name Guest that is posting I_vote_lcapA member name Guest that is posting I_voting_barA member name Guest that is posting I_vote_rcap 
Max1999 of BI
A member name Guest that is posting I_vote_lcapA member name Guest that is posting I_voting_barA member name Guest that is posting I_vote_rcap 
SweetStuff-Luu
Miley Cyrus152
itsStarr!
kerryyourock14
ZoeYouRock

A member name Guest that is posting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A member name Guest that is posting Empty
PostSubject: A member name Guest that is posting   A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Dear members,
Sorry for the member named Guest that is posting. I checked and the one who is posting is Max9999 of BI. ZoeYouRock have deleted the Max account so Max's account is now deleted from the system so I apologize to Max, Max if you want to register please contact me by sending a PM to me or VM me in BI.
Sorry for the inconvinience,
Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillefriendlypaw.friendhood.net
Max1999 of BI
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: A member name Guest that is posting   A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:04 am

IT IS OK BUT I WAS CRYING IN REAL LIFE Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A member name Guest that is posting   A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:34 am

Oh I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Max1999 of BI
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: A member name Guest that is posting   A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:42 am

it is ok
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A member name Guest that is posting   A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 am

Ok Ok
Back to top Go down
Max1999 of BI
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: A member name Guest that is posting   A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:51 pm

but i was sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A member name Guest that is posting   A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:32 am

Uhm Okay.
Back to top Go down
Max1999 of BI
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: A member name Guest that is posting   A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 pm

that is mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A member name Guest that is posting   A member name Guest that is posting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A member name Guest that is posting
Page 1 of 1